Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Feels like Summer!!!!

Summer is finally here!!! 
To celebrate, we went down to the park today to play on the big field. Samantha brought her camera, so we all posed for a bunch of super cute photos! 

When Eva and Sarah decided to pose for a photo, Eva accidentally knocked Sarah over with her big bear hug! They toppled on to the ground and Samantha continued to snap photos. It was really funny.




Just look at this beautiful photo! Guess who took it? Thats right! ME. BOOM. I am a fabulous photographer! 
But in all seriousness, this is actually a pretty cute photo. Even Gabby looks decent!



After hanging out on the grass for a while, Sarah talked us in to a game of soccer. She already had her soccer ball and cleats in her backpack- I think she had been secretly planning to start a game at the park ahead of time. Everyone was in a pretty good mood, so we all agreed to play with her, (except for Samantha, who doesn't like sports, and Nali, who didn't want to ruin her dress) but boy, that was a big mistake.

I have never been particularly sporty, but gosh, since when am I such a KLUTZ! I kept tripping over the ball (or my feet) and every time I would try to pass the ball to a team mate, I would miss by a mile! At one point, I was trying to steal the ball from Sarah, so I ran up to her and prepared to give it a big kick. However, instead of kicking the ball, I kicked Eva, who had discretely sneaked up right in front of me. She was ok, but I was pretty embarrassed. Plus, I had missed my opportunity to steal the ball from Sarah, who was already halfway across the field, headed towards the goal. 

I guess sports are not my thing. Maybe I should just stick to blogging.


After the game, we all posed on the park benches and got some random stranger to take a picture of us! I think he was pretty weirded because Sarah was waving her arms around like a crazy person! It gave us all a pretty good laugh. 



So yeah, aside from my little klutzy soccer problems, today was actually pretty fun! It was kind of nice to hang out with all my sisters, and bickering was at an all time low. It was such a pretty, relaxing, happy day! I can't wait for the rest of summer!
Over and out,
Felicity

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos I love you Anna!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS I just recently got a samantha doll! I love her!

      Delete
  2. That sound so fun! I love all these beautiful pictures and I can't wait for your next stopmotion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. felicity is my favourite doll from the basilmentos sisters!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you turn a photoshoot into a story! Beautiful! I love the one where Felicity is leaning on Sarah and Eva, all out of breath looking! I must admit, I'm not exactly a sporty girl myself. In kickball, I run away from the ball... AT ALL TIMES. xD
    This may be my fave of your blog posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so funny! where did you get the outfit that Gabby is wearing? its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I wish we could go to the park sometime!!!
    You guys must of had fun!!!!
    We will probably go outside sometimes soon though.
    I mean....OUR YARD IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!
    Anyway I love this post!!!

    ~Yours Always, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwww i love all the photos they were so cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Looks like y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog i even started my own check me out sometime @ http://agblog98.blogspot.com/ I post craft and i want to start another blog like your where my doll mirisa clues is the blogger. She is a book person like myself yet she can have a good time doing some dancing too.But LOVE your work and i wish we could talk about a stopmotion some time!!!Have Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!!!!!! I have to dolls. Maddlen James and Natalie Mitchell. They mean a lot to me

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you look at the family photo from left to right, its funny cause julia, felicity, and eva look normal and then there is a huge pile of samantha, gabby, nali, and sara! so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anna!

    I'm a big fan of yours and I nominated you for an award!
    Please check out my blog: http://www.prettylillyanamericangirl.blogspot.com/2013/09/elegant-blogger-award.html
    Thank you!

    Xoxo,
    Pretty Lilly

    BTW: Sarah, we're the same dollies! Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. dear basilmentos,
    I love your blog! you have inspired me to create my own!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You haven't posted on here in a whole year! Please post more. You're my inspiration ❤

    Love, Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a funny blog post. Certainly does feel like Summer - except it's humid and RAINY! Weird right? But since Texas is in the middle of a drout(now how do you spell that?), we Texans are like, two words - LOVIN' IT! xP

    ReplyDelete
  17. u guys have so much fun. I wish I could meet u myself! but I watch every one of your videos...check mine out sometime? my channel is named Haven West after my...uh, human.

    ttyl
    ~Hazel <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so awesome, Anna! Say hi to the girls for me!

    P.S. I am a HUGE FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Felecity! I saw your blog today through a random search and followed it immediately. I know it's been three years since a post here but maybe you will see this comment and decide to take up the Blogger Quote of the Day Challenge along with me. Here are the instructions if you accept. http://elsa-adollslifeforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally ask her about the challenge on her new blog! She now posts on this one, which Nali posts on! "basilmentos.blogspot.com" I know it's a bit late, but you should ask her to the Blogger Quote of the Day Challenge! It seems really cool!

      Delete